Launch of the Patrimonium fund
Frank Dan Jensen
Latest posts by Frank Dan Jensen (see all)
- Launch of Layline Global Equity distributing share class - 28. April 2017
- Swing pricing – fair prices for all - 14. January 2017
- Launch of the Layline Global Equity Select fund - 15. December 2016
We are happy to announce the launch of Patrimonium Fund, managed by Almagest Wealth Management.
The purpose of the fund is to provide savers an alternative.
An alternative storage of wealth to bank deposits with no capital coverage beyond €100k and with poor interest rates.
2% to 7% p.a. (net of fees) over a 3-5 years investment horizon.
lower than 5% p.a.
To provide investors with a broad and well-diversified exposure to global markets in
- Fixed income
A flexible allocation method based on volatilities and correlations
- Reduces or removes holdings of assets whose volatility is increasing
- Controls the overall volatility of a portfolio
In principle it can be used on a portfolio composed of any asset type
Based on a simple, but well-known asymmetry:
- Volatility increases more when an asset is falling than when it increases
We apply the method actively managing a universe of passive ETF’s.